Saturday, February 17, 2007

My Baby Brother

All season I haven't gotten into the wrestling thing. I went to a meet on Wednesday and was hooked. Since Justin our adopted brother and Andy both are just kick ass wrestlers, I love screaming on the sidelines...must be the cheerleader in me. I have only seen Andy lose one match and it almost made me cry, but he IS my brother and the more you piss us off the tougher we get. So halfway through my batteries died on my camera and we ran to get new ones, the new ones I bought were dead batteries (I was so mad) but it didn't really matter because that match the glory was pinning his second to last match in about 4 seconds, that was oh so sweet, but not really enough time to take a lot of pics! No complaints here!!!! So here are some pics of Andy's winning day!!


Gearing up for the last match, Andy and Justin. This is where I had to tell the Charlotte cop to move his fat ass so I could take pics of my brother...LMAO



And the medal presentation. Andy placed third, but not too shabby considering the majority of the boys had over 30 matches on Varsity and Andy only had 6.

What a happy gang!!

1 Comments:

Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

awesome pics!
OMG--you have NEVER annoyed me ever ever ever in your entire life! lol! Cuz eating cheez nips in the closet was so entertaining and the keeping me up all night with michael jackson was great...
call me sometime--we'll make up and i'll apologize.

12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home