Friday, February 23, 2007

Just Great Pictures

Since I dont scrapbook I decided to put some great shots I have gotten over the past year on here. These are some of my favorites. Ihope you enjy them :)
Look at these gorgeous Chin girls!


Gas to Grand Rapids: $20
Concert Tickets: $85
Food from Taco Bell: $15
Hitting a deer on the way home: $200
Taking my baby brothers to meet their most favorite bands Chiodos and Coheed and Cambria and watching them almost wet themselves: PRICELESS
Andy waiting for his autographs.


My little angels

The only 10 seconds on the fourth of July that they all got along.

The best kids in the whole world...

Catie's cool hairdo

Catie and Pito

My camera hog....but he's so damn cute!

Catie and Gennene Kitsmiller's son Cole

Summer Basketball with dad, Andy and Justin




3 Comments:

Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Love the pics...especially Shaniqua's hair. Have you seen "The Sarah Silverman Show"? I highly recommend seeing the 1st episode "Cookie Party". LOL!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

This is online scrapbooking! Wonderful pics.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Jim Hall said...

Great pics God Daughter. The only thing I didn't see anywhere in there, was a picture of ME.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home