Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The COSI Trip



Roll call was at 8:30 AM. First off, gross.But I was up at 7 with Erin and Catie chattering away so excited they couldn't stand it. Erin had spent the night because Im the cool mom and I do hair. I like being the cool mom :)

Showed up and an old buddy of Dustin's, Dan Knickerbocker, was also a chaperone. Helluva catch but too shy for me....LMAO. My group consisted of Catie's ex boyfriend Corey, who still loves her, and Catie's love of her life Jonathon Brunton. The three of them were buds though and it was awesome to see her have so much fun. So here was my crew:



These are bus pictures.





We got there and there was this hanging rope that a tension rope so you could bounce up and down by pulling on it without jumping. That was the first stop.




Then we went and did all the science crap none of them cared about, just wanted some hands on fun.






Then we went to the Roller Coaster simulator with Erin and her group. It was a blast.



Next there was a race thingy that timed how fast you went. My girl beat out 4 of the boys standing there. :)


Then onto more hands on stuff.






Catie decided she was going to try and ride the infamous bike over the wire. Heres a pic of the distance. Keep in mind it's totally safe, no one has died yet. She didnt make it but got on and went about maybe 2 feet and freaked out. The pic before the bike was her face as she was next in line.




Then a typical Erin and Catie shot, Erin on the phone and Catie on the computer....



The kids had a riot although the age group I think is a little old for them. I missed Auntie Cat, Tate would have LOVED it. So heres a whole bunch of pics from the rest of the day.








And my personal favorite:



4 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Beautiful pics of a great day! I don't know who had more fun, you or the kids!??

2 hours each way on a tour bus with a load of 6th graders....yep, you win this week's Mom award!

7:59 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second that. Yikes!!

8:43 AM  
Blogger Jim Hall said...

Great pics of a fun time. They didn't have things like that when I was a kid growing up in the 'Hood'.

9:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey mom it's me nick, it took me a while to feel ready to read these but im glad i did i feel like some how reading the things you wrote will help me understand who you were and why you're gone i know you'll never see this but it helps i love you, i miss you, i'll always wish i had you here to help me with problems or talk to me or go to concerts with my friends and I.
oh one more thing i really like social studies and history too. Ok well thats all I've got for now i love you, bye

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home