Thursday, March 08, 2007

Lil Miss Catie Jeanne


Yesterday Catie violated some rules. She was punished with no TV at bedtime, reading only, lights out at 9:30 and an unlimited amount of chores when she got home from school. She actually took the chores like a champ, did the dishes, vacuumed the house, and even made me dinner. Yup, she made her new favorite, Taco Salad, all on her own.

Okay, it didnt really look like that, but to her it did. I spoil her too much, I gave in and bought the music toothbrush. It was on sale at Wal Mart and I love to see her smile.

She peed. Brushed her teeth dry full of Oreo's to try it out. It was pretty sick. Its a great concept, only plays the music if its pressed on your teeth and for 2 minutes which is the perfect amount of time. Im OCD about dental so it was worth it.

This is our new motto.

Shes my

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim Hall said...

Hey, she's everyone's princess. Oreo's, yuk.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

Isn't she beautiful?

7:12 AM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

The taco salad looks WAY good. Sounds like you and "The Bugs" have been having some fun even if she was grounded. You didn't tell me it was a HILARY DUFF toothbrush!! I want one now!

12:03 PM  
Blogger Karen said...

No Uncle Jim!
IM THE PRINCESS
Catie is just in training.
We all know my mom's the queen.

3:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home