Friday, March 09, 2007

Good Morning!

SO watch the Mom, Mom, Mom Stewie video and you will have Catie this morning.
Let me count the ways I love 7 am.
#1- .....
Forget it, I know there arent any.
I miss Cat P cuz I usually call her when I first wake up since God knows how long she has been up with Mister Happy Morning Sunshine. (That would be Tate A.K.A. Stewie Schwartz)

Im sitting here sipping green tea with honey, (that's such a lie, but it is green!! HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAA
Break fast of Champions across the world...




Made a new rule in life:
Never to regret and never to look back.
Regret is an appalling waste of energy; y
ou can't build on it; it's only for wallowing in.


Love my lil bro. Andy can be a jerk, the whole family knows it, but I know he loves me.
I had a bad day on Wednesday and when I came in the house he just engulfed me in a hug, a true "I just love you hug." You only get those kinds of hugs from your own babies, and brothers like mine.
Yesterday came home with a butt load of groceries and had the ominous task of hauling them all up the stairs. So I said to myself:
"Self, you need a brudder."
Went to the chin house in search of a certain owner of a Red Mustang, (not sure if the ER cops have figured out who the real owner is.)
The driveway was empty but both garage doors open I figured Andy was home. I asked, no problem, hopped in the car and off he went and carried the majority up for me. He rocks.

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

So funny about the green tea! Love the comment about Andy--he is the best. Love the quote, too.

12:04 PM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Oh and believe me...I wish I was at home, available for phone calls instead of in the middle of Iowa.

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home