Friday, March 09, 2007

Andy Can Drive....kinda...LMAO

Andy is signing up for drivers ed. So yesterday I let him pull my car forward. I asked him, can you do it? To which he replied "No." Andy has never driven. EVER. Neither had Mike the first time we went, but he was instinctive, Drew was intimidated. I tossed him the keys and got in.

He starts the car I tell him foot on the break, put it in drive, next step on the gas...(here I was going to say lightly but all he heard was step on the gas.)
I almost shit.
The garage is about 30 feet from where we were and zoom we were there, Andy slams on the brake about 6 feet from the garage door and I said, you have room. Again slammed on that pedal and then brake in about 2 ungodly seconds. It was hilarious. I thought for sure he was goin through the garage door. I think i have whiplash today..HAHHAAHHA!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Oh my GOD! I am laughing out loud reading this.....I can picture the
whole thing.

Now, I am nominating YOU for Andy's practice driving. I think you can laugh your way through it and after reading this, I know I will have a nervous breakdown doing i

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home