Saturday, March 10, 2007

Catie Loves Social Studies

No really, she hates it more than anyone I have ever met.
Don't get it. I have alway done well in that subject and actually LOVED it.
I am on a mission. I will teach her until she gets an A+ in that damn class.

New study guides with all of the answers located in each chapter. Man, I could be a 6th grade teacher, but I hate Math and Science.

Catie is going to scream and fight. But I'll win..later with details on her pending test grade. But ll buy her a new book for being a champ:

Yes it us a rel book...HAHAHAAA

5 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

You were always GREAT at Social Studies....I can hardly wait to see her grade! Go, Karen!

7:18 AM  
Blogger Mona said...

LOVE the sister quote. It IS you and Cat! I'm gonna scrapbook that one.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Jim Hall said...

Show me an 'A' and Uncle Jim will pay.

8:25 AM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

I freakin' hated social studies, that is until Mr. Dillingham's History class.

6:53 PM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

OK it took me 4 viewings to find the sister quote mom was talking about, but I found it. So true!

7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home