Monday, March 12, 2007

Fun Weekend :)

I am currently listening to Cat RANT about IOWA. OMFG....so funny. Funniest statement ever "It smelled like manure everywhere!!" and Paul's reply "Its that time of year!!"
So heres my kick butt new top I bought 2 months ago and have never worn.

and of course some pics of me and my friends from this weekend
*WARNING* SOME MAY APPEAR SCARY BUT THEY REALLY ARENT HAHAHHAHAHAA:





I found this on Mikeys comments tags on myspace. LMFAO....

And Catie got her SIMS expansion Pets Pack we won off of Ebay, it was from Thailand. Yeah it was in Thai. But I am so thankful for the wonderful Gene pool I came from and the brains I inherited to be able to figure out how to transpose it. Thanks for the brains Mom and Dad, Catie has watched the mail for 3 weeks for it and she woulda had a melt down.

And one more thing, I am currently eating a ham sandwich with Miracle Whip. Reminds me of my grandma that I miss so much.

2 Comments:

Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Hee hee! Ok that thing off Mikey's myspace is just WRONG!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

Love the new top, btw. Can I borrow it? lol!

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home