Monday, March 12, 2007

Top funniest things said today by Cat P Chin Schwartz Whatever

1. Chokin my Chicken (while referring on how to eat quickly when you have a baby)
2. Whale Sperm (while referring to my Miracle Whip on my sandwich)
3. "Move outta my way you FAT ASS BITCH" (while driving)
4. "I bought $30 USED shoes today!! But I spent $6 on capri's!"
5. "I have a 30 pounder, Catie was that what like last year?"
6. "Paul wouldn't feed Tate because it was 3 minutes ahead of his schedule."
7. "OMG I hate Iowa." (Because NO ONE knew that.....LMFAO)
8. "I had a dress and heels on and I had to walk through mud or manure or whatever the heck it was but it all smelled like shit."
9. "While walking in the dress and carrying 30 pounds of Tate, he tried to help himself to the Num Num." (HAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Thats all for now!!
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAA

5 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

ok, your sister is a lot funnier when she talks to you, than me. She says much more polite things, like "I have had enough of Iowa"

4:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think most daughters are like that Mona.

Alexis is 5 and weighs in at a whopping 41 pounds.

5:50 PM  
Blogger cupcakesandcoffee schwartz said...

OMG! LMAO!!! My most colorful comments I save for my sister.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Response post:
http://mychinnychinchin.blogspot.com/2007/03/catspeak.html

7:08 AM  
Blogger Jim Hall said...

Cathy does have a way with words.

7:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home